Hermes Blue Twill Silk 90 cm Into the Canadian Wild Scarf
This product is sold out
Renowned artists are commissioned each year to create elaborate artworks with bright, vibrant color combinations. An individual scarf typically integrates 20 to 30 different hues, each printed from a unique silkscreen process that can take hundreds of hours to complete. Each one is painstakingly screen-printed, with each color allowed to dry before the next is applied. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
Canada is the second biggest country in the world by geographical area. Bounded by three oceans, this vast territory is watered by thousands of lakes. Its diverse fauna is protected in a host of national and regional parks, burgeoning with wildlife. This vivid evocation by Alice Shirley presents a swirling celebration of life, an explosion of colour. A majestic snowy owl – one of the symbols of the Québec region – soars amid the aurora borealis. Animals go about their daily lives by land and sea: polar and brown bears, salmon, narwhals, orcas and whales, stags, bison, bighorn sheep, caribou, snow geese, Canada geese, butterflies and owls are depicted in their habitats, among rushes, at the foot of a great sequoia, in the shade of a maple tree, surrounded by blue flax flowers, in the clear waters of a river... This carré is an ode to the natural world, a celebration of its inestimable value, and a testimony to the treasures of the Canadian wild.
Color: Cobalt / Orange / Ultra Violet
Material: 100% Silk
Production Year: 2017 Spring / Summer
Designed by: Alice Sherley
Country of Origin: France
Hermes Ref.: H003115S 06
Condition: Brand New with Tag in Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Tag, Ribbon, Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.