Hermes "L'Arbre du Vent" Fuchsia Vert Cashmere 140 GM Shawl Scarf
This product is sold out
This shawl reveals a different color on each corner, allowing it to be worn as 4 different shawls. The sequin prints are so detailed and graphic, they could be mistaken for actual sequins.
Hermes' incredibly popular and iconic shawls and scarves are renowned for their exceptional quality and artistic designs. Since 1937, the silk scarves of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
With a little creativity, the Hermes cashmere GM shawl can also be used as a top, dress, head wrap, or countless other fashionable accessories.
L’Arbre du vent is a tribute to the Huichol people of Mexico’s western Sierra Madre – also known as the Wixáritari – and their polytheistic religion, worshipping the divinity inherent in every aspect of the natural world. At its center, the scarf depicts the eye of god, the protector, surrounded by the four elements, marking the four corners of the Huichol world: Mother Water, the origin of life, Tatei Haramara; Earth, the soul of the world, Tatei Yurianaka, with two hummingbirds fluttering above, symbolizing the souls of traditional shamans; Grandfather Fire, Tatehuari, and Air, Kieiri, the Wind Tree. Mexican artist Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo has taken inspiration from traditional bead embroideries and threaded wool pictures to depict the essence of Huichol spirituality.
Color: Black / Fuchsia / Vert / Blue
Material: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
Production Year: 2015
Designed by: Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo
Country of Origin: France
Condition: Brand New with Tag in Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Copy of receipt per request, Ribbon, Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.