Hermes "Le Jardin de la Maharani Recadre" Cashmere 140 GM Shawl Scarf
This product is sold out
With a little creativity, the Hermes cashmere GM shawl can also be used as a top, dress, head wrap, or countless other fashionable accessories.
Le jardin de la Maharani: this carré is a tribute to an exceptional woman, the Maharani of Jaipur, who devoted her life to supporting and defending the women of India. In the early 1940s, the Maharani founded a school for girls that still bears her name today. Twenty years later, she became a member of parliament. Annie Faivre’s composition is a “floral tribute” evoking a garden inspired by Mughal motifs. Faivre is an expert in abundant, luxuriant compositions featuring a wealth of detail, tirelessly evoked and enjoyed in each richly decorative section and every fine, precise line. Here, one detail from the original design becomes a carré in its own right, inviting the eye to savour the delicacy and refinement of each tiny motif.
Color: Blanc / Vert Amande / Beige Rose
Material: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
Production Year: 2017 Fall Winter
Designer: Annie Faivre
Country of Origin: France
Hermes Ref.: H243143S 16
Condition: Brand New In Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Tag, Ribbon, Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.