Hermes Cashmere 140 GM Pirouette au Galop White Shawl Scarf
This product is sold out
Hermes' incredibly popular and iconic shawls and scarves are renowned for their exceptional quality and artistic designs. Since 1937, the silk scarves of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
With a little creativity, the Hermes cashmere GM shawl can also be used as a top, dress, head wrap, or countless other fashionable accessories.
With a wonderfully free hand – a freedom acquired through years of practice – Jean-Louis Sauvat captures the essential movements of an equestrian figure (the eponymous pirouette au galop) in this lively line drawing, with the spontaneity of a rapid sketch. Performing the figure demands absolute complicity between rider and mount: each movement of the leg and tilt of the head express the artist’s expertise, understanding and empathy for his horse. After completing his artistic training at France’s École des Métiers d’Art, in the workshop of French sculptor Robert Couturier, Jean-Louis Sauvat became a teacher in his own right, at the age of just twenty-one. His family warmly encouraged his chosen path: had not his great-grandfather been a friend of Seurat, Ingres and Toulouse-Lautrec? Dressage was Sauvat’s second occupation, pursued with the same passion as his first. His works reflect his deep love of both – when he wasn’t drawing horses, it was said, he was riding them!
Color: Blanc / Noir / Gris
Material: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
Production Year: 2017 Fall Winter
Designed by: Jean-Louis Sauvat
Country of Origin: France
Hermes Ref.: H242850S 08
Condition: Brand New In Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Ribbon, Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.