Hermes Cashmere 140 GM Della Cavalleria Soleil Gold Shawl Scarf
This product is sold out
The Della Cavalleria is elegant yet extravagant. Photos do not capture its true beauty. You are sure to fall in love.
Hermes' incredibly popular and iconic shawls and scarves are renowned for their exceptional quality and artistic designs. Since 1937, the silk scarves of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
With a little creativity, the Hermes cashmere GM shawl can also be used as a top, dress, head wrap, or countless other fashionable accessories.
Naturally, the art of horsemanship features prominently in the Émile Hermès collection. Among the volumes dedicated to the subject, one of the finest and best-known is Della Cavalleria, a remarkable treatise on the art of riding, by German author Georg Engelhard von Loehneyss, who printed the work at his home in Remlingen, in Bavaria, in 1609. Featuring a wealth of wood-cuts and copper-plate engravings, the book is a veritable encyclopedia of the equestrian world, covering everything from dressage to anatomy, tournaments and festivals, accompanied by spectacular illustrations. Inspired by the theme of metamorphosis, Virginie Jamin exploits the printmaker's delicacy of line to present a selection of bridlery pieces. Extravagant, chimeric figures – dragons, horses with serpents' bodies, and more – describe an array of bits and straps.
Material: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
Production Year: 2014
Designed by: Virginie Jamin
Country of Origin: France
Condition: Brand New with Tag in Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Copy of receipt per request, Ribbon, Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have on hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.