Hermes "Tyger Tyger" Black Cashmere 140 GM Shawl Scarf
This product is sold out
Best selling design of the season!
Hermes' incredibly popular and iconic shawls and scarves are renowned for their exceptional quality and artistic designs. Since 1937, the silk scarves of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
With a little creativity, the Hermes cashmere GM shawl can also be used as a top, dress, head wrap, or countless other fashionable accessories.
"Tyger! Tyger! burning bright In the forests of the night" Alice Shirley learned William Blake’s poem The Tyger, written in 1794, as a schoolgirl. Hailed as a forerunner of the Romantic movement, the celebrated English poet and painter was born in London in 1757, and died there in 1827. Once learned, never forgotten, the poem’s mesmerizing power has imprinted the hearts of generations of children. Now a talented young illustrator, Alice Shirley offers an affectionate portrait of the great beast, reclining in gentle majesty on a bed of flowers, beneath a star-filled sky. Specializing in the animal kingdom, Shirley is a regular collaborator with London’s Natural History Museum. Here, in the museum library, she discovered the magnificent collection of botanical illustrations commissioned by the East India Company, including the flora of the Periyar tiger reserve in the Indian state of Kerala. Here, she depicts the tiger at home, in his natural habitat.
Material: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
Production Year: 2015
Designed by: Alice Shirley
Country of Origin: France
Condition: Brand New In Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Copy of receipt per request, Ribbon, Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.