Hermes Corail Orange Rouge Les Clés Silk Maxi Twilly Shawl Scarf Wrap - New
$ 355.00 $ 299.00
This product is sold out
Countless creative ideas of showing off these art pieces have been shared over the years including several ways of converting it into various fashionable tops, neckties, belts, and other accessories.
Since 1937, the silks of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II.
Renowned artists are commissioned each year to create elaborate artworks with bright, vibrant color combinations. An individual scarf typically integrates 20 to 30 different hues, each printed from a unique silkscreen process that can take hundreds of hours to complete. Each one is painstakingly screen-printed, with each color allowed to dry before the next is applied. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
We personally pick out our favorite silks every season. If you love our selection, you've found your perfect destination.
This house of Hermès classic, first issued in 1965, now becomes a contemporary giant. The new size showcases the finesse of these beautifully-worked pieces better than ever – the keys are inspired by models in the collections of Emile Hermès and the Musée Le Secq des Tournelles, in Rouen: a superb ensemble of antique fine metalwork. Forty-seven pieces are arranged in a circle around an embroidered purse. Each is authentic, each tells a story, each testifies to the extraordinary workmanship of the artisan silver- and goldsmiths who made it. One opened the doors of Notre-Dame, another was presented to the governor of the Low Countries, under the name Charles III. The bows (the rounded tops of the keys) take the form of lyres, or open books, arabesques or elaborate, intertwining scrolls, while the complexity of the web (the bottom part, designed to turn in the lock) hints at the importance of the secrets they protect.
Color: Corail / Orange / Rouge
Material: 100% Silk
Design by: Cathy Latham
Production Year: 2015 Spring Summer
Country of Origin: France
Condition: Brand New with Tag in Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Orange Box.
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have on hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.