Hermes Lagoon Twill Silk 90 cm Jardin à a Sintra Scarf
This product is sold out
No longer just a scarf, countless creative ideas of showing off these art pieces have been shared over the years, e.g. framed and hung as home decor, several ways of converting it into various fashionable tops and skirts, neckties, belts.
Since 1937, the silk scarves of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II.
Renowned artists are commissioned each year to create elaborate artworks with bright, vibrant color combinations. An individual scarf typically integrates 20 to 30 different hues, each printed from a unique silkscreen process that can take hundreds of hours to complete. Each one is painstakingly screen-printed, with each color allowed to dry before the next is applied. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
In Portugal, on the Atlantic coast, just twenty kilometres from Lisbon, lies Sintra, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage “Cultural landscape” in 1995. Near the town's historic centre, the palace and park of Monserrate add their astonishing beauty. Inspired by Gothic, Indian and Moorish art and nestled in luxuriant grounds, this fantasy of stone and trees was acquired by a British textile magnate in the second half of the nineteenth century. Species brought here from the four corners of the globe thrive in the gentle climate. Organised by origin, they create a haven of unrivalled tranquillity. Designer Annie Faivre was dazzled by the site’s beauty: her carré is designed to evoke the luxuriant, romantic park populated with palms, cacti, banana trees, eucalyptus, wisteria, holly, tree ferns, cork oaks and agaves.
Color: Vert Jade / Bleu / Rose
Material: 100% Silk
Production Year: 2017 Spring / Summer
Designed by: Annie Faivre
Country of Origin: France
Hermes Ref.: H003118S 04
Condition: Brand New with Tag in Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Tag, Ribbon, Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.