Hermes Pink Green Twill Silk 90 cm Zeta de Nathalie du Pasquier Scarf - New
$ 430.00 $ 349.00
No longer just a scarf, countless creative ideas of showing off these art pieces have been shared over the years, e.g. framed and hung as home decor, several ways of converting it into various fashionable tops and skirts, neckties, belts.
Since 1937, the silk scarves of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II.
Renowned artists are commissioned each year to create elaborate artworks with bright, vibrant color combinations. An individual scarf typically integrates 20 to 30 different hues, each printed from a unique silkscreen process that can take hundreds of hours to complete. Each one is painstakingly screen-printed, with each color allowed to dry before the next is applied. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
In 1979, the French artist Nathalie Du Pasquier settled in Milan, Italy. There she became one of the founder members of the Memphis design movement, and spent seven years designing textiles, rugs, decorative objects and furniture. Since 1987 she has devoted herself to painting, choosing everyday objects as her primary subject. Her encounter with Hermès gave rise to this composition named Zeta. Close to the word seta – “silk” in Italian – this title is the artist’s nod to her past: “I approached this canvas by distancing myself from the representation of real elements, with a freedom similar to that which I had when designing fabrics in the 1980s.”
Color: Noir / Vert / Rose Nacre
Material: 100% Silk
Production Year: 2016 Fall / Winter
Designed by: Nathalie Du Pasquier
Country of Origin: France
Hermes Ref.: H003085S 05
Condition: Brand New with Tag in Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Tag, Orange Box.
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.