Hermes Blue Twill Silk 90 cm In The Pocket Scarf
This product is sold out
Hermes In The Pocket Scarf
No longer just a scarf, countless creative ideas of showing off these art pieces have been shared over the years, e.g. framed and hung as home decor, several ways of converting it into various fashionable tops and skirts, neckties, belts. Since 1937, the silk scarves of French fashion house, Hermès, has become an iconic fashion accessory that is recognized all over the world. Hermès scarves and shawls have been collected and adorned by celebrities and royals throughout history, from Audrey Hepburn to Grace Kelly and even Queen Elizabeth II. Renowned artists are commissioned each year to create elaborate artworks with bright, vibrant color combinations. An individual scarf typically integrates 20 to 30 different hues, each printed from a unique silkscreen process that can take hundreds of hours to complete. Each one is painstakingly screen-printed, with each color allowed to dry before the next is applied. These art pieces have proved to be timeless collectable pieces of history.
The contents of a pocket, a drawer, a bag… So many small things, forgotten, but impossible to throw away. Each in its own humble way a fragment of life, a bundle of memories, the scrap of a story. Leigh Cooke’s delicate, fragile drawing conveys their essential poetry. An ivy leaf, a pencil stub, a clothes peg, a piece of string… a coin purse, a sea-shell, a coil of wire, a watercolour tube… This carré repays close attention, with a collector’s eye for detail, like Émile Hermès from early childhood and throughout his life, assembling his remarkable collection of objects, shaped by his passions and absorbing interests. A mindset reflected in the delightful inventory assembled here.
Color: Bleu Azur / Fuchsia / Turquoise
Material: 100% Silk
Production Year: 2014 Fall / Winter
Designed by: Leigh Cooke
Country of Origin: France
Condition: Brand New with Tag in Box. Store Fresh. Will be shipped in original Hermes boutique packaging.
Comes With: Orange Box.
Payment & Return:
Payment: We accept all major credit cards for this item.
Return: We do not accept return or exchange on this item.
Why buy from us?
- All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic and guaranteed to be in the exact condition as described.
- Please do not hesitate to hire a paid authenticator. We always provide enough photos for authentication purposes.
- We take our own photos of each and every item. We provide clear detailed photos of the item. Please click on the photo to see the oversized view.
- We only sell items that we have in hand. We never use others' photos and attempt to mislead our customers as if we have the item in stock. If you see it in our store, we have it available for you to purchase unless stated otherwise.
- We have been and still are actively selling Hermes items on eBay for many years. Please feel free to visit our eBay store.
- Feel free to compare us with others. We are confident you will find we are very professional and personal when it comes down to selling luxury items and we put our heart into this business.
Any questions? Contact Us
All trademarks appearing on Maison de Luxe site are the property of their respective owners. Maison de Luxe is not affiliated with or a licensed partner of the brands we sell, however we do guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are guaranteed authentic by Maison de Luxe.